Introduction Image

California has schools for people of all ages and skill levels. There are public and private elementary, middle, and high schools. There are also private colleges and universities. Our state public colleges include the University of California (UC), California State University (CSU), and California Community Colleges (CCC), which all have campuses across the State.

California also has student financial aid programs for people who need help paying for school. The programs can help people who are getting a bachelor’s degree, a teaching credential, or a technical or vocational certificate. California also offers the Dream Act for undocumented students who qualify to apply for state financial aid.

Education — Services

Education — State Agencies

Additional Education Resources

  • California Dream Act

    The California Dream Act Application allows eligible documented and undocumented individuals to apply for financial aid for college and career training.

  • University of California Undocumented Student Resources

    List of individual University of California campus staff and faculty members who can help undocumented students find academic, financial, legal, healthcare, and social support both on and off-campus.

Community Education

  • California State University Resources for Undocumented Students

    List of resources for students attending, or planning to attend a California State University campus. The California State University system is committed to ensuring that academic opportunities are available to all California students, regardless of citizenship status.

  • CA Community College Resources

    List of available types of aid for students attending, or wanting to attend, one of the California Community Colleges in California. The California Community Colleges and higher education leaders encourage California Dream Act-eligible students to apply for financial aid.